How to Register for Fall 2018
To register for the Fall 2018 Season, please be sure to follow the registration link here on the website. All registrations must be completed online now. There are no cash or checks accepted.
You must fill out your captain information, team information, jersey order, team roster, and payment to register. No partial registrations will be accepted.
All of the following are required at registration:
- League Fee – $430/team for Pro Division, $530/team for Semi-Pro and Recreation Divisions – $80 will be refunded following season if no forfeits are recorded. (All teams that have had a rollover forfeit credit will receive a refund in the coming weeks. No more rollover credits will exist.)
- Team Name
- Team Jersey Color
- Full Roster with Jersey Sizes (no numbers)
- Completed Team Registration Form from Team Captain
All teams MUST order new jerseys.
There is a league jersey requirement for all teams in the Knoxville Flag Football League. The league will be providing all teams with up to 10 jerseys with the standard KFFL jersey design. For teams that wish to upgrade their jerseys, we will provide several options to customize your team look. Based on feedback from previous seasons, and seeing how the standard cotton jersey were more prone to damage throughout a season, we recommend that your team consider at least a mid upgrade in the shirt style. This is not a requirement but will help ensure your team keeps all jerseys throughout the season. All jersey upgrades and options must be purchased through the KFFL.
Each team can wear the bottoms and accessories of their choice, but the pants/shorts may not have any pockets.
Jersey colors will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis to teams meeting all registration requirements. Teams in the same division will not be allowed to wear the same color.
The following is provided by the KFFL with your registration:
- Cotton t-shirt
- KFFL provided front and back design
- Team chooses color of shirt
- Team chooses white or black ink
- 10 shirts per team, sizes S-XL
If you need additional jerseys, or would like to upgrade your jersey options, those are available in the registration form.
All registrations must be submitted by Wednesday, August 29th. The first game of the regular season will be Sunday, September 9th.
If you have any questions, please contact us.